Monday, June 04, 2007

Nixon is #1


The amazing cake Erin made.



Too much cake.
Heck you only turn 1 once you might as well enjoy it.



Nixon going for a ride in his new truck.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Scrapbooks by Amanda said...

What an amazing cake! What is it that is covering the 1? Looks good!

We have that rock and ride bike. We love it! Tony just came over and pointed at it and said "Bike!" He loves it. We have used ours with all three kids. Enjoy!

Trevor said...

Amanda they are smarites. They are a Canadian candy like M&M's. They have a little thicker coating and the chocolate is not a dark as M&M's. Needless to say they are quite tasty. It is a toss up as to which one I like better. I think that if I were to be presented with both I would just eat them both.