Friday, February 08, 2008
Extreme Smooth
For those of you who don't know this already, and for those of you who do, I have a lot of hair. It's basically out of control unless restricted by a ponytail, or straightend with a hot iron on it's highest heat setting. Sometimes I wish I didn't have so much hair. It drives me crazy if I don't style it each day (styling meaning-mostly ponytails), it's too thick and very corse, and it also turns into a giant fro if left untamed after a shower or swimming. However, it does make for a good picture from time to time and it also come in handy at Halloween. I'm using a new shampoo, Redkin, and I'm liking the small amount of control it's rendering. On the bottle of the shampoo it's tells me that by using it I will get 'extreme smooth' hair. I wonder if that's what this is supposed to be? Extreme Smooth? Maybe I could be a hair model for them...then I'd be making the big bucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
2 words... HOT MAMA!
Great pictures! My hair is out of control...I have too much and too much curl. I wish I had straight hair, but I am too lazy most days to take the time to straighten it. Glad that you found some good shampoo that helps!
Post a Comment