Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wonderfully Whipped

 

 

 

This is Nixon. My two year old wonder. I've been thinking about him a lot lately and going over all the reasons I love him. He's got such a zest for life and I marvel at his pure wonder of childhood. He is an amazing little boy who likes to play outside, golf with his golfing set, and chat with anyone who tells him 'Hi'. He skips where ever he goes and always has a smile on his face. His love for life is contagious and he never fails to make you smile. I will be forever amazed at how much you can love one little person; I feel like my love for him grows everyday.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erin Wallace said...

Nixon is a living example of "zeal for life." Devin and I were looking at the pictures of him--you truly caught him in his essence.