Sunday, March 22, 2009
Bloggerific
So, I've been jealous lately of other people's blogs. You know the ones written by witty people who are excellent writers and always have funny/interesting things to say and post (you know who you are). Blogs that are always so interesting and fun to read; blogs that are way better looking then mine. After being jealous for quite sometime I decided to try to improve my blog by changing it's layout and color scheme. The internet is such an amazing tool. I found a great website with some fun layouts on it and, after trying out quite a few, decided upon the one you see here. Now, this has been a learning process for me and I'm still trying to figure out what colors I want where as far as my font goes and such, but I feel starting with a new layout is a good step in the right direction. Now, I just need to figure out how to be more interesting and witty...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This is FABULOUS! This blog layout seems like your style...duh, I realize that is why you picked it. Kind of reminds me of the colors in your home :)
I can't wait to see you in a month (and a little bit)!!! What kind of shirt are you going to buy to wear with the skirt for the wedding??
Ok, and when you figure out how to be witty, please let me know. I feel like my blog is drab these days.
Great layout Erin!! I like how the font is orange :) Also, I bet you could ask Trevor to help you remove the little "cutest blog on the block" saying in the top left corner (Devin fixed ours).
As far as blog content goes...I think yours is perfect. I like them short and sweet with a little bit of spice :)
P.S--I'm trying to find a cream top for the skirt (because I really think it is cream), but may have to use a white one that I already own.
oooo - i love the background! good work blogger girl :)
I like the new template. I have figured out to do custom ones too if you are interested in doing something fancy. I can send Trev some instructionals. We are getting excited to see you guys.
Santa Clara's Optometrist
It is fun to change things up. It helps to add a personal touch to your blog ao that it is not so generic.
Post a Comment