How do you resist this face?
These kids sure love each other.
Scotia loves her new exersaucer!
This is the face Scotia makes just before I snap a picture. I think she's preparing for the flash.
We just love having this little lady in our family. I can't believe she's already four months old! Kids grow up way too fast.
4 comments:
isn't is crazy how fast they grow up!? beckam just turned 4 months too - craziness! she is sooo cute :)
4 months already? The do grow up too fast. She is such a cutie pie!!
She is growing so fast! Such a cute little girl:) Hey I am coming to Canada for two weeks in the middle of May, while Josh studies for boards..maybe we could get together!
Scotia is so cute, she looks so much like Allie and Nixon. The picture of you and your sisters is so cute, I haven't seen Laura FOREVER!
Post a Comment