
Another Mother's Day has come and gone. My one day a year when I feel like I have every right to do as little as possible and not feel guilty about it flashed by without too much commotion...which is a good thing. Trevor and Scotia were sick so we all ended up staying home from Church and relaxing, napping and enjoying each other. I took two naps (which were fabulous), got chocolates from my hubby and ate a macaroni picnic with my kids, which I have to say was my favorite part of the day. There's just something wonderful about sunshine, macaroni and three little people who I love more then anything. I love being a mom; especially during moments like this.
2 comments:
Sounds like a pretty great day!
i love it! you're a great mama, sounds like a fun day.
ps loved that matt thing, sooooo awesome.
Post a Comment