Sunday, August 29, 2010

Can't live with HIM...can't live without.

I thought I'd do a post tonight dedicated just to Nixon.  I have so many funny pictures of him and so many great stories.  He's going to have a great slide show one day when he gets married.  I'd thought I'd share a few of my favorites of the summer with all of you tonight.
Here he is at Walmart with an Iron Man helmet on.  He calls Iron Man, Beautiful Man so I guess he thought he looked beautiful in this picture.  I don't know where his shoes were...not unusual for Nixon.


Here's a picture that makes me laugh out loud every time I look at it.  I have no idea who took this picture or how he got underwear to put on his head while driving, but here he is none the less.  He truly makes me laugh everyday.



Sugar is this boys main food group.  He eats it all the time and without end.  I'm not sure why he is eating two ice cream cones but he's pretty pleased with himself as you can see. Scotia is probably beside him crying because he took  hers.  Another common occurrence.  The candy thief!


I had to put this in here because this is what Nixon's faced looked like half the summer. Covered in dirt and food.  This is just so classic Nixon.  I've given up on cleaning him until bedtime.  I figure as long as I wash the dirt layer off once and day so that he can start fresh the next we're doing good.  Face washing is just not one of my strong suits most of the time.  


These are my pajama pants.  He was dancing in them when I found him.  Very random and very funny.  I wish I could get into his head sometimes.


Covered in mud and playing with nails.  We encourage our children to explore the world around them...as you can see that's not always safe.  He's having fun though so I guess we're getting a few things right.


Here he is pretending to eat fake poop at an interpretive center we visited in Whitefish.  Of course we can't just look at the poo and touch it; we have to also try to eat it.  It's a good thing it was only rubber.


He made himself a squirt gun out of a shampoo bottle and had to poise with it for a picture.  He's just so silly.


Last but not least, a great picture of him goofing off in the boat.
As much as this boy drives me crazy I love him to pieces.  What would life be like without Nixon in it?  I dare say a little on the dull side don't you think?
I love you Nixon!



2 comments:

whitney said...

I just found your blog through Lindsay's and I am dying laughing at all these pictures of your little boy! Looks like a fun summer!

lynz said...

cute pyjama pants and cute messy goofy fun little man too :)