I don't like waiting for things I want.
I think this is a very common thing for most people.
Right now I'm waiting for baby #4 to arrive. Am I crazy? Maybe.
I do understand what the 'arrival' process entitles. I'm not a big fan of that part...not in the least. But, in the end you get a baby. A cute little squishy, straight from Heaven baby and what's better then that?
So, for now, I don't like waiting and as the days tick on I'm sure I'll like it less and less.
Here's to hoping that he shows up sometime this week.
I'm hoping.
Wish me luck? Or just call me crazy...
2 comments:
Good luck Erin!! We're cheering for you :)
wait! you're due already?! i'm trying so hard to be patient for this last month, but i don't know if i can take it much longer!
Post a Comment