We love this time of year. The candy, the costumes, the PUMPKINS! Carving pumpkins was lots of fun as the kids dug in and got slimy with pumpkin guts, and the pumpkins took on their new identities. Nixon's turned out to be rather 'scarwie' according to Nix and Ally's is...well, of course, a cat. And not just a pumpkin cat, but a
girl pumpkin cat. Regardless, they both look great lit up and the kids think they're fabulous. Now we just can't wait to go Trick 'r Treating on Friday!
3 comments:
Very cute! I love the cat idea. We haven't carved pumpkins yet, and I don't know when we will...
I don't think I realized that you were pregnant. When are you due? Congrats!
Love the pumpkins! I think that is one of the best parts of Halloweend.
Halloween in so much fun! Especially dressing up and Pumpkins! Love the cat! Your kids are just to cute! How are you feeling? Only a few weeks to go:):)
Post a Comment