Tuesday, October 28, 2008

School Success

 

 

Ally continues to amaze me with her love of learning and ability to follow the 7 Habits at school. She was given an award this past week for practicing the 7 Habits throught her school day by synergizing with her friends and teacher, being proactive, and working to sharpen her saw. Seeing her accomplish so much at school gives me a lot of pride as a mom and make me think I must be doing something right. We are so proud of Ally!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Alright, I am LOVING Nixon's face in the second picture:) Good job, Ally! And good job, Mom/Dad! You are great parents and I wish that I was a "natural" like you!!

lynz said...

of course you're doing something right! have you seen your kids lately - they are so stinkin cute and practicing her 7 habits...i don't even do that! hope you're feeling swell chickee :)