Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Change in the New Year

 

 

 

 

Life keeps on changing around here. Ally lost her two top teeth this past weekend and is now so proud of her new smile. She loves the fact that she can stick her tounge out through the litte hole in her teeth and also that the Tooth Fairy brings her a toonie for each tooth. This girl loves money.

Nixon's energy levels are at an all time high it seems some days. Trevor and I have resorted to making up running games that he can play inside the house. It's funny what you can convince a kid to do if they think it's 'fun'. He's also into calling almost anyone that plays with him his 'best friend'. This boy loves to play.

Scotia continues to grow and change. I had her portraits done last week to try to capture her perfectness. I just love babies. I've been excited about the fact that she seems to be keeping her hair and love it when it fluffs up after a bath. At a month old she weighs about 11 pounds and is happy and content. We are all loving having her in our family and have really been enjoying having a baby around to snuggle and kiss. I will admit she's just a little spoilt. This baby loves to be held and snuggled.

The Wallace Family is happy and growing in 2009. We are all hoping for a New Year full of fun and exciting new things.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JWalburger said...

New born pictures are always so precious and beautiful. I know what you mean about more energy with Nixon...Sam is driving me crazy! I will have to try some funning games, maybe that will help.