Sunday, January 25, 2009
So this is what Perfection is...
I often marvel at the wonder of a baby. So little, so fresh from Heaven; so perfect. I absolutley LOVE babies, especailly my own. I often find myself sitting awake at night with Scotia asleep in my arms staring down at her perfection. How can something so perfect have come from unperfect me? Why am I so blessed to be given such a wonderfully perfect little girl to call my own? I am a lucky person and truely blessed. Already I can hardly remember life before her and can't imagine being without. I'm so grateful to know that families are forever. In the quiet hours of motherhood my love deepens for my children and my heart is full.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Wow!! Those pictures are amazing Erin! Scotia is beautiful. Just for a second...I felt a little fever :)
Don't worry...it's gone now!
she really is just perfect. you are the sweetest little momma.
Those are some excellent pictures! She is so adorable. Absolutely perfect.
I so completely agree with you. I still sometimes will lay on the couch, snuggled in with Sam and wonder that. You put it into words so nicely.
Post a Comment