Saturday, February 14, 2009
Lots of LOVE to go around
People ask me all the time how Ally and Nixon are liking the 'new baby' (a.k.a Scotia), and I'm always happy to tell them that both Ally and Nixon LOVE their baby sister. Before having Scotia I did worry a little that Ally might not like having a new baby around and that Nixon would get jealous of me spending so much time with her, but I've been pleasantly surprised by both of them. On most days there's almost too much love being displayed by both of them as they talk to her, right in her face; as they hold her, Nixon tends to squeeze a little tight; and in Nixon's case, constantly wanting to touch her head, I'm worried that he's going to rub her hair off. As a mother I really can't complain too much though...when it comes to these three little people in my life, there is lots of love to go around and for that I'm truly grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's such a cute picture. I'm so glad that you haven't had to deal with any jealousy issues. Enjoy this time with your little ones.
I love how Ally is such a good big sister. It probably helps that she is quite a bit older than Scotia (like Amy and I). Hopefully they'll always be great friends...I'm sure they will be.
Post a Comment