Two months ago today Scotia entered our lives and became the fifth member of our growing family. Where does the time go? She's smiling, she's cooing, she's growing, she's sleeping great at night, and she already weighs 12 lbs. Scotia is wonderful baby and we all love her so much. She does the cutest things, like when she's cooing and bubbles end up all over her chin. She apparently loves the Wii, just like her Daddy and smiles are something she's never short of, except when I eat something she doesn't like...like onions and broccoli. We love our Scotia girl.
3 comments:
I agree, she is defintely growing. I have a pic of Sam and Rob "playing together" on the Gamecube...they make such cute shots, eh?
have i told you yet how much i love the name scotia? well, i do! it's great, and it suits her so well, and she is so stinkin cute! i especially love the pic with trev and her all propped up :)
love the picture of Scotia and daddy playing the Wii!! She is getting so big and of course oh so cute!! 2 weeks and we'll have number 3 too:)
Post a Comment