Friday, February 11, 2011

Home


Trev's HOME! After a 12 day trip to Toronto for training for his new job, Trev returned home last night. YIPPEE! I missed him every day. Lovers aren't meant to be apart for that long. Best Friends REALLY aren't meant to be apart for that long. I realized while he was gone how much time we spend together. My evenings quickly got 'boring' as I tried to fill them with the usual things we'd do together...watch TV, movies, cards (can't do that one alone), chess (can't do this one either), tidying up the kitchen, chatting (not much fun alone as well). Some nights we just sit beside each other and read. After about a week all these things got really boring so, I'm glad he's home. My life seems 'right' again and the house is more content. I'm so happy he's back.

Here are a couple of oldies.



I'm so in love with this guy.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Love it! Awesome that you play chess. I'm not sure I'd trust a chess board out in my house. Pretty sure the pawns wouldn't stand a chance against Silas. Glad you're together again!

lynz said...

you guys are so stinkin cute!