aren't they called slurpees?!?! as indicated on the side of those cups? that's what i thought :) i always loved cream soda, but i had this delicious banana one down here, and i think it's taken the top slot! mmmmm!
i've been freezing for 4 months, the thought of a slurpee has not crossed my mind in a looooong time.
mmmm that sounds so good. I miss slurpees...the ones down here in the States are just not good at all. I love rootbeer!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
aren't they called slurpees?!?! as indicated on the side of those cups? that's what i thought :) i always loved cream soda, but i had this delicious banana one down here, and i think it's taken the top slot! mmmmm!
i've been freezing for 4 months, the thought of a slurpee has not crossed my mind in a looooong time.
mmmm that sounds so good. I miss slurpees...the ones down here in the States are just not good at all. I love rootbeer!!
Post a Comment