Saturday, March 24, 2007

Girls and Boys

 
 
As a parent I am learning that there are very big differences between girls and boys at a very young age. Today, for instance, we went to the park and Nixon sat in the rocks and ate them...I don't ever remember Ally ever eating rocks at the park. Nixon also makes giant messes at dinner time and gets food ALL over the place, including all over himself. Ally, on the other hand, has always been a very neat eater. We are also discovering that Nix really likes to throw things; he gets into everything! My house is a constant crazy zone these days. Whether it be tupperware lids thrown about or magazines that have been shredded, Nixon is the king of mess. Ally...well, I guess Ally's pretty messy too. Maybe that's one thing the little boys and little girls have in common. They both know how to make a clean house explode. I'm sure the only reason they will both live to adulthood is because they are just so darn cute.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: