I have decided to change the way I blog on the Internet. I've spent some time recently viewing a number of different other blogs and really enjoyed the ones that are a little more like journal entries and not just pictures. I'm not a great writer though, so we'll see how this goes. By chance I might just have something interesting to say from time to time and I thought this would be a good place to write it down.
For instance, I think Spring has finally sprung here in Medicine Hat. Today's high was 17 degrees and the kids and I spent lots of time outside. Nixon seems to really enjoy the outdoors, which I think is quite common with kids. He's very content to just sit on the grass and observe as Ally runs around. Their enthusiasm for things never ceases to amaze me. Ally was just so excited to be able to wear capris and flip-flops today; she was so happy to see the sun in the ski this morning.
We Bar-B-Qued tonight with Trev's parents and Spencer for supper, which was fun. The weather was very suiting for a grill and some burgers. They tasted extra good and made summer feel closer then ever. We are really looking forward to warmer days and lots of time outside in the sun.
1 comment:
Hi! I got you blog link from Aunt Ruth. Enjoying it! There is definately a difference in girls and boys. Boys are about dirt and girls are about all things pretty (at least in our house they are!) and girls are a million times easier to potty train!
Post a Comment