Monday, March 05, 2007

My New and Improved Bedroom



Last week I redid our bedroom and I'm quite pleased with the way things turned out. I painted to match our new bedding and then did a wall tatoo on the back wall to add some excitment to the room. We also purchased some new furniture (the end tables, headboard, and a console table). I really like the way it turned out and how it looks now. I finally feel like my room is a place I can go to relax. I'd love some imput on what you think, especially on the two front pillows. I'm still trying to decide about those. Hope you all like it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

wallaceweb said...

I love the bedroom Erin! It looks awesome....I'm especially impressed with your wall tattoos. As for the front pillows, I'm not so sure. That's all I'm going to say about that. I'm curious about others' reviews.

Scrapbooks by Amanda said...

The room looks great! I'll agree with wallaceweb that I am not sure about the pillows. They are cute but don't quite match. What are wall-tattoos? Those look amazing! I might have to try those in our new house!